Download Remote Play For PS4 On iOS iPhone And iPad
The PS4 remote play was a bold move by Sony which allowed their PS4 fans to enjoy playing all their favorite PS4 games on their Android phones, tablets, Mac and Windows PC. However, the PS4 remote play had not brought out the same feature for iOS devices yet. After the increasing popularity of PS4 remote play amongst users of other brands, PS4 remote play for iOS has laughed. This made iOS users ecstatic, as they could now enjoy an immersive gaming experience on their iOS devices as well, like their other counterpart brands. With a few easy downloads and installation steps, now you too can enjoy playing all your favorite PS4 games on your iOS devices such as your iPhone and iPad.
Here is how you can do it.
You can now live to stream your PS4 games not only to your PS Vita but to your iPhone and iPad. To do this, you will require:
- A PS4 gaming system
- An iOS device such as an iPad or an iPhone
- PS4 remote play for iOS app downloaded on your iOS device
- A high-speed internet connection
- Your PS4 and iOS device must be connected to your internet via Ethernet
- As an option, you can connect a Mfi controller to your iOS device if you don’t want to use the on-screen control buttons and navigation on your iOS device to play your PS4 games.
- You can also purchase and download an app called R-Play from the App Store which will allow you to play your PS4 games on your iOS device even when you are on the go. You don’t have to be at home to enjoy playing your PS4 games on your iPhone or iPad.
Now, we will tell you how to set up the PS4 remote play for iOS:
- Log in to your PlayStation Account from your computer, and you should be able to see your Login ID. Save this ID as you will require it later for setting up PS4 remote play for iOS
- Now, you will need to enable remote play on your PS4 system. Switch on your PS4 system and go to settings. You will find a checkbox to Enable Remote Play. Click on this check box to Enable Remote Play on your PS4 system.
- Now, if you have purchased and downloaded the R-Play app for your iOS device, you will need to input your Login ID from your PS4 to this app to enable it.
- Go to the settings option in your app and click on Configure for Internet Play. You will need to get a static IP address from your Internet Service Provider. If this has already been given to you, then the Login process will be automatically completed.
- This additional step allows you to stay connected to your PS4 on your iOS device even when you are outside your home. This means that you can stay connected to your network and enjoy playing your PS4 games on your iOS device even when you are not at home.
- If you have purchased an Mfi controller for your iOS device, you can connect it to your iOS device by going to your settings option, opening Bluetooth and pairing your Mfi controller with your iOS device. Now, instead of using the on screen control buttons on your iOS device, you can use your Mfi controller to control and navigate through your PS4 system.
The initial setup process for PS4 remote play for iOS, R-Play and your Mfi controller is pretty simple. Once you have connected it, you can enjoy playing all your favourite games on your PS4 system without using your PS4 controllers. Enjoy playing the PS4 games on your iOS devices!